Explore Nepal with Native by Himalayan Gateways Eco Trek
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Stay in a family as a paying guest & take the opportunity to experience the Nepalese culture from within staying in a family home or experience the beautiful rural Nepal countryside
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 7 Days
- Takes Place In: Kathmandu
- 1 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 200.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
We are specialized in organizing placements in excellent families as paying guests and providing various opportunities to learn Nepali language as well cooking classes with highly experienced team of this field.
There is simple category of accommodation available. Host families are carefully screened and offer comfortable accommodation in single or double rooms. It is possible to choose central areas or less central areas.
Day 01: On arrival transfer to hotel. Introduction with host family and dine.
Day 02: Half day sight seeing and transfer to host family home.
During your stay with locals you would do;
a)Prepare dinner with host family
b)Lesson starts with morning greets "Namaste"
d)Practice Nepali words, phrase
e)Visit historic places, museums etc.
f)Volunteer in social organization
g)Participates with host family in a local functions
h)Observe festivals etc.
i)Conduct any tours
Day 07: Transfer to the airport for departure
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.