Explore Nepal by Liberty Holidays Inc
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
When you are in Kathmandu, you can take a closer look of sightseeing tour of world heritage site. This is a wonderful setting to observe the religious harmony of Nepal.
- Departs from: this trip is mixture trip heritage site beautifull mountain city and adventure wild life.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 8 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 50.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 70.00 USD
Required for Extras:
- $795.00 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Day 1: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport
Upon arrival in Kathmandu, you will be greeted by GTE's representative and transferred to your hotel. At afternoon sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambunath (monkey temple). Overnight at hotel on B.B basis.
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing tour
After breakfast, proceed for Kathmandu city tour which includes Boudhanath, Pashupatiath, Swayambhunath and, after lunch break Patan Durbar Square Overnight at hotel on B.B basis.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Chitwan (Flight)
After breakfast, fly (30 mins) to the Chitawan national park. pick up from Airport and transfer to Resort. On arrival, briefing of the whole program. Overnight at Resort on full board basis.
Day 4: Whole day Jungle Activities
A full day jungle activities including bird watching, canoeing, elephant ride etc. evening cultural program. overnight at Resort/ lodge on full board basis.
Day 5: Chitwan to Pokhara
After breakfast, transfer to Pokhara by tourist coach. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and proceed for Boating in Fewa lake. Overnight at hotel on B.B basis.
Day 6: Sarangkot Sightseeing
Early morning sunrise tour to Sarangkot, After break fast, proceed for Pokhara city tour includes David's water fall, Gupteshwor cave, Seti river gorge, Mahendra cave. Overnight at hotel on B.B basis.
Day 7: Pokhara to Kathmandu
After breakfast, transfer to Airport and fly to Kathmandu visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square city known for its architectural values. In the evening we join together for a traditional Nepali dinner with cultural dance. Overnight at hotel on B.B basis.
Day 8: Final Departure
Our representative will assist you at the Hotel and transfer you to the Airport for Final Departure.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD795.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.