Ganesh Himal by Heian Treks & Expedition
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The trial follows through the ancient villages & beautiful mountain ranges.Furthermore,one can have a nice look towards typical Nepalese houses & cultural life style.
- Departure times: Varied
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
Required for Extras:
- $999.99 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
The mountain named with the god of wisdom elephant headed Ganesh.This trek is structured in such a way that one can be able to know the life style of different community & varieties of beautiful sceneries of the Himalayan range as well as greenery paddy field.Black & white two lakes which you may visit the Ganesh Himal Base Camp where twin waterfalls called Ganga & Yamuna offers joy to one's heart.This trek is not famous as Annapurna however it is recommended by many trekkers as its red beautiful rhododendron blooms-Nepal'national symbol.Visit Gorkha-a birth place of the founder of modern Nepal,King Prithvi Narayan Shah.While traveling on the hilltop,one can see the abode of Prithvi Narayan Shah.
Day 01 Arrival pick up & transfer to Hotel
Day 02 Kathmandu exploration
Day 03 Drive to Betrawati & rest at Camp
Day 04 Trek to Deurali & rest at Camp
Day 05 Trek to Kintang & rest at Camp
Day 06 Trek to Jharlang Village & rest at Camp
Day 07 Trek to Borlang & rest at Camp
Day 08 Trek to Khading Kharka & rest at Camp
Day 09 Trek to Labu Phedi & rest at Camp
Day 10 Trek to Arughat Bazar & rest at Camp
Day 11 Trek to Khanchowk & rest
Day 12 Trek to Gorkha Bazar & rest
Day 13 Drive to Kathmandu & rest
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD999.99 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.50% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.