Kathmandu Valley tours and trek by Nepal Social Treks & Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Kathmandu valley (1300m) is surrounded by tier of green mountain walls above which tower mighty snowcapped peaks.A full picturesque view of the valley is received by this trek
- Departure times: 06:00
- Duration: 8 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 100.00 USD
Required for Extras:
- $100.00 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
The Kathmandu valley (1300m) is surrounded by tier of green mountain walls above which tower mighty snowcapped peaks.A full picturesque view of the valley is received by this trek only. The route is comfortable full of green fields and settlements of the people who are apparently encroached by the modern urban life of the Kathmandu city but are unable to leave their way of traditional life of peasantry and self sustained economy.When there is talk of Nepal, we immediately think of Everest. But life and civilization are mainly concentrated in the Katmandu valley where temples, palaces and monasteries abound. This trip combines a relaxing and easy trek with the cultural element. On little-frequented trails, it is fascinating to go from one village to another, along a river or on a hillside, through terraced rice-fields and woody areas and enjoy magnificent panoramas of the countryside set against a backdrop of snow-covered peaks. Every stage brings its own reward: the breath-taking scenery of the Himalayan peaks in Nagarkot, the visit of the medieval city of Bhaktapur, the fascinating Namo Buddha monastery and Panauti pagodas. Entire route is fully conserved greenery and has very exciting flavor of both tradition and modernity. One does not have to miss the opportunity of seeing magnificent views of the Himalayas because this route also offers ample opportunities for viewing panoramic views of the Himalayan range from Gaurishankar to Langtang and Ganesh Himal to the perception of real proximity. During the season of late February to March, one can enjoy with the rhododendron flower. Also this area is famous to watch the wild animals as well as many specious of birds.
Itinerary in Details:
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1300m)
Arrive in Kathmandu meet assist and transfer to hotel and brifing about the trek evening dinner greeting with Nepali culture programmes. O/n at Hotel,
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast at Hotel start to visit Kathmandu Swayambhunath (monkey temple), and Boudhanath afternoon meeting with guide check the trekking gears. O/n Hotel at Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Chisapani (2,300m)
From Kathmandu to Sundarijal by drives takes about an hour. The trail begins from Sundarijal quite sleep and goes along the large water pipe coming down from the Sundarijal reservoir. After entering the Shivapuri national park, the trail leads to village of Mulkhara. From Mulkhara Mountain trail leads through a light forest ascending and descending to Chisapani (2300m). Walking time takes about 6 hours.O/n at Chisapani,
Day 04: Chisapani - Nagarkot (2,100m)
From Chisopani, trail leads through flat and descending to Partibhanjyang. After crossing several villages trail leads finally ascending to Nagarkot (2130m). From Nagarkot one can see more mountain views' including Mt. Everest, walking time takes about 7 hours. O/n at Nagarkot,
Day 05: Nagarkot - Dhulikhel
From Nagarkot, trail leads descending and ascending to Dhulikhel through several villages Walking time takes about 5 hours.O/n at Dhulikhel,
Dhulikhel-Day 06: Bhaktapur
After breakfast full day sightseeing bhaktapur Square and Bhaktapur City.
Day 07:Patan Sightseeing
Full day sightseeing Patan City Krishna Mandir and Patan Durbar Square, Bhungmati and Khokana. O/n Hotel.
Day 08: Kathmandu/Departure
Transfer to the airport for return flight,
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD100.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.50% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.