Langtang Valley Trekking by Green Valley Nepal Treks & Research Hub
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Langtang valley trekking is the great purposes in Nepal. Langtang valley trekking bring you to the Langtang Valley that lies just south of the Tibetan Border. Langtang valley trekk
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 11 Days
- Takes Place In: Kathmandu
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 40.00 USD
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Change of Clothes
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
I will welcome you at Tribhuvan International Airport and transport you to your Kathmandu hotel. After having formal introduction, you are being served with welcome drink at the hotel in Kathmandu. O/N Hotel -B.B.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sight-seeing:
After breakfast, you are being prepared for joining a guided tour of the amazing sightseeing of the Kathmandu Valley. You can visit Durbar Square, Swayambhunath 'Monkey' Temple, the famous Hindu temple - Pashupatinath and the largest Stupa in Nepal - Boudhanath onwards at afternoon we gather for a pre trek briefing and introduction to your trek leader & make preparations for your 'trek pack'. O/N Hotel-B.B.
Day 03: Katmandu- Syabru Besi
Make an early start to the bus journey around 8 hours to Syabru Besi (1450m) the preliminary point of the trek. From here, the adventure begins! Passing through many small villages on the way will be charming you with scraps of every day living in these lowland villages. O/N Hotel-B.L.D.
Day 04: Syabru Besi - Lama Hotel
Crossing through the suspension bridge and heading sharply along a stream. The River we are subsequent is mostly the Langtang River. You can get pleasure from the walk going through mix forest (Bamboos, rhododendron and Alpine forest area). Night stay at Lama Hotel (2800m). O/N Hotel-B.L.D.
Day 05: Lama Hotel-Langtang
After having breakfast we will continue climbing to Ghora Tabela and acquire Lunch with enormous view of Langtang Village and Langtang Ri, langtang Lirung and trek guides to Langtang Village. O/N Hotel-B.L.D.
Day 06: Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa.
A short walk around for 3 hours and enjoy rest of day around kynjin Valley. O/N Hotel-B.L.D.
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa-
travel around day Visit after the breakfast at Tserko RI (5033m) for incredible view of the langtang range. Back to guest house for Lunch having short rest and walk around the Kyanjing valley with guide. O/N Hotel-B.L.D.
Day 08: Kyanjin -Lama Hotel
This day all the way down to hill trek to Lama Hotel for over night. O/N Hotel-B.L.D.
Day 09: Lama Hotel -Syabru Bensi.
All the way decent to river cross the river and get to Syabru (1450m) for overnight. O/N Hotel-B.L.D.
Day 10: Sybru bensi to Kathmandu by Bus.
Today is a long day bumpy driving to Kathmandu for around 8-10 hours. O/n Hotel-B.B.
Day 11: Departure:
You could catch up on some last minute shopping, Internet to your friends and family before departure to Airport or onwards to your next purpose.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 3 week(s) in advance.