Manaslu Trekking by Green Valley Nepal Treks & Research Hub
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Manaslu trekking region is geographically and culturally charming place in Nepal. Manaslu region is an excellent trekking purpose which offers huge mountain scenery, Tibetan cultur
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 17 Days
- Takes Place In: Kathmandu
- 3 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Lightweight walking boots "walked" on them prior to arrival in Nepal to avoid blisters.
- During day-light weight cotton pants.
- At night-track top, pants.
- Cotton T-Shirts.
- Sun hat.
- Thick outer woolen socks, thin inner cotton.
- Vaseline for feet and crouch.
- Water bottle-2 liters.
- Iodine to purify water.
- Toilet paper and cig. Lighter.
- Small headlamp with spare batteries.
- Personal medical supplies-do not forget band-aids, elastic bandage.
- Pocket knife.
- Sunscreen, sun bock, sun-tan lotion.
- Small daypack-25 liters.
- Rain jacket-poncho style to cover backpack.
- Water proof pant.
- First aid kit.
- Small towels.
- Warm down fiber filled jacket.
- Sleeping bag to-15 c with inner sheet.
- Thermal underwear, woolen shirts and thick sweaters.
- Flannel shirt.
- Beanie with ear flaps.
- A pair of gloves.
- Snow gaiters.
- Sandals or slip on shoes.
- Camera and extra memory.
- Spare boot laces.
- Large plastic bag to line kit bag, day pack and for dirty clothes.
Included in price:
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
On your arrival at Kathmandu Airport you will be met by Green Valley Nepal Treks airport representative who will take you to the hotel for the night.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
After having breakfast you take a sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley. You will visit many Buddhist and Hindu temples which reflect the local culture and tradition of Nepalese society. In the afternoon you will be taken back to your Hotel.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Arughat (600m) - Soti Khola (710m)
Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat following the Pokhara road. Crossing the Trishuli Khola on a bridge, the drive proceeds to Dhading Beshi passing Muralibhanjyang, Nigalpani, Golbhanjyang, and Taribeshi before finally arriving at Arughat. Then take local JEEP to Soti Khola.O/N at Soti Khola.
Day 04: Soti Khola to MachhiKhola (930m)
The trek crosses the bridge and onwards through the beautiful forest and reaches Khursane (820m). The rocky trail climbs up and around to the Gurung village of Labubesi. O/N at Machhikhola.
Day 05: MachhiKhola to Jagat (1410m)
The trail makes some minor ups and down. Dropping to the sandy river bed at 860m from Lobubesi and climbing about 110m over a side ridge to bring you to Maccha Khola village (900m). Crossing Tharo Khola you reach to Khorlabesi and climbing over a small ridge, then making another step climb the route reaches Tato pani where you can relax in the natural hot springs.
Day 06: Jagat to Pewa (1710m)
From the hot spring the trail climbs over the ridge and reaches Dovan (1000m). Crossing a 93m long suspension bridge over the Yaru Khola and climbing some stone stairs you reach to Tharo Bharyang. Trekking along the river for a while and climbing through small villages you get to Jagat which is a beautiful flag stone village. Entering the steep, uninhabited gorge, crossing Buri Gandaki on a metal bridge, the trail makes its way up the western side offering a pleasant walk through bamboo forests to the Deng Khola and to the tiny village of Deng. O/N at Pewa.
Day 07: Pewa to Ghap (2050m)
A short distance beyond Deng, the trail climbs to Rana (1980m). After passing some houses the trail climbs high above the river and drops into the Sringi valley. The trail makes further ups and down through the forest before reaching Ghap. O/N at Ghap.
Day 08: Ghap to Lho (2910m)
The trails makes a serious and long climb through bamboo and rhododendron forests crossing the river several times before entering Namrung through a stone archway. O/N at Lho.
Day 09: Lho to Sama Gaun (3530m)
Climbing through a forest of firs, rhododendrons and oaks the trail enters the closely packed houses of Lihi (2900m). The trail leaves the Lihi village and enters another village of Sho (2960m) where you get spectacular views of Manaslu North (7157m) and Naike peak (5515m) and further you reach the small settlement of Shrip. After climbing some time you reach to the village of Lho. O/N at Sama Gaun.
Day 10: Sama Gaun to Samdo (3830m)
From Kargyu Chholing Gompa the route passes the juniper and birch forest and the stone hut of Kermo Kharka and finally reaches to Samdo. O/N at Samdo.
Day 11: Acclimatization and exploration day.
We will spend a day here in order to acclimatize and adjust to the thinning of the air and also for local excursion.
Day 12: Samdo to Dharmasala (4470m)
Descend on a wide, gentle trail from Samdo you pass through a stone archway. Climbing gently over the huge Larkya Glacier you get to a ridge at about 4000m where there is a view point at the edge of a huge gorge. After some climbing you reach Larkya Rest House. O/N at Dharmasala.
Day 13: Dharmasala to Bhimtang (3720m)
From Dharmasala crossing several moraines, descending past four frozen lakes you reach to the Larkya La. From here there are tremendous views of Himlung Himal (7126m), Cheo Himal (6820m), Gyaji Kung (7030m), Kang Guru (6981m) and Annapurna II (7937m). Descending along the grassy moraine to a small meadow you reach Bhimtang. O/N at Bhimtang.
Day14: Bhimtang to Tilche (2320m)
The trail drops from Bhimtang and crosses a glacier stream then it descends into a beautiful pine and rhododendron forest to Hompuk (3430m). Further descending you reach the fenced field of Karache and to the village of Gho. O/N at Tilche.
Day 15: Tilche to Chyamje (2430m).
Dropping down and passing several houses, fields, rhododendron and oak forests you can trek into Tilje. Descending through a scrub forest you reach to Dharapani. O/N at Chyamje.
Day 16: Drive from Chyamje to Kathmandu.
Drive from Chyamje by local JEEP to Besisahar then Drive back to Kathmandu by Local bus.
Day 17: Transfer to the Airport for your onward destination
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.