*Mustang Trek Nepal - 17 days* by Scenic Adventure
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
*Trek to Mustang The Lost Kingdom 17 days* *The Small and isolated kingdom of Mustang is not like other region of Nepal.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 17 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- 1 Star Hotel
- During the trek in Tea house Lodge
- Single room supplement: 150.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 150.00 USD
- ( min 2 pax)
Required for Extras:
- $964.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Other extras with this tour
- Royalty for ten Days 500Usd. Per person
- Air fare-Kathmandu-Pokhara-kathmandu 204 Usd.
- Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara 196 usd.
Included in price:
Trek to Mustang The Lost Kingdom 17 days*
*The Small and isolated kingdom of Mustang is not like other region of Nepal.
The mustang region was only opened to trekkers in 1992 It should be done in compliance with the rules of the Nepalese government setting the rules of quota system depending upon the season, requiring a liaison officer, and that it be fully organized. Most of the people of this region are influenced by Tibetan culture. The average altitude is about 4000 m.*
Your Itinarary at a Glance:
*Day 01 Arrive in kathmandu,Meet and Greet at airport and transfer to Hotel.*
*Day 02 Kathmandu : Sightseeing *
*Day 03 : Kathmandu[1350m]- Pokhara ] Fly ]*
*Day 04: Pokhara- Fly to Jomson Trek t0EKagbeni*
*Day 05 Kagbeni- Chele[3030m]*
*Day 06 Chele- Geling*
*Day 07 Geling- Charang*
*Day 08 Charang to LO Manthang*
*Day 09 LO Manthang*
*Day 10 LO Manthang*
*Day 11 LO Manthang to Ghami Via Gekar*
*Day 12 Ghami- Samar*
*Day 13 Samar- Kagbeni*
*Day 14 Kagbeni- Jomsom*
*Day 15 Jomsom-Fly to Pokhara / Kathmandu.*
*Day 16 Kathmandu- /Sightseeing/ Rest*
*Day 17 Kathmandu- to Airport for Depature*
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD964.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.50% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.