Nepal cultural tour by Liberty Holidays Inc
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Nepal is the land of Lord Himalayas. Its borders are contiguous with India in the East, West, and South and with the Tibetan autonomous region of P.R. China in the north, Nepal is
- Departs from: natural nepal once is not enough.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 12 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- 3 Star Hotel
- Home stay
- Single room supplement: 100.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 70.00 USD
- (no other)
Required for Extras:
- $750.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- some other extra travel equipment
Included in price:
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu. Upon arrival at Tribhuvan international airport in Kathmandu, you will be received and transfer to hotel. Take a stroll at the local market. Evening - briefing of the trip.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing tour. Full day guided sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath stupa, Kathmandu City, Durbar Square, Monkey temple (Swayambhunath) and Patan.
Day 03: Kathmandu- Chitwan: After breakfast drive to Chitwan. Afternoon - Wildlife activities includes: village tour, Elephant breeding center, Cultural program. Dinner and rest
Day 04: Full day at Chitwan. Full day wildlife activities including canoeing, Jungle walks bird watching and Elephant Safari. Dinner and rest
Day 05: Chitwan- Pokhara: Early morning breakfast and proceed to walk towards Ramkot village with pack lunch approximately and from Ramkot village further walk down to the Chabdi valley around 3 hrs. After lunch drive to Pokhara. Stay overnight at hotel on B.B basis.
Day 06: Pokhara: Early drive to Sarangkot for sunrise & mountain view. After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Pokhara city including Devi's fall, Gupteshwore cave, Seti River, Bindhyabasani temple and Barahi temple with one hour boating on Phewa lake.
Day 07: Pokhara- Sirubari: After breakfast drive to Sirubari via Badkhola, Darau. Stop for lunch en route Syangja Bazar and arrive Sirubari village between 4 to 5 pm. Welcome ceremonies, blessing by village lama, snacks and allocation of accommodation.
Day 08: Sirubari: Early morning depart village on foot for mountain views and sunrise at Thumro. Snacks will be served at Maidan Kharka before sunrise. After viewing sun rise return to Sirubari. Breakfast and Lunch at home. After lunch visit village, funeral place, school and back to home. Dinner with family. Evening culture program at gompa.
Day 09: Sirubari - Pokhara: - Breakfast with family and meet group at gompa for farewell ceremony. Depart Sirubari at 8.30 am for Pokhara via Karkinetta, Seti Doban and Naudanda. Stop for lunch en route. Arrive Pokhara and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day10: Pokhara -Kathmandu: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day11: Kathmandu: Mountain flight and Bhaktapur sightseeing tour. early morning transfer to airport for Mountain flight that will take you to view Mt. Everest and other Himalayan ranges. This is a breath taking flight and an experience of a life time. After breakfast: sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur and Thimi.
Day 12: Departure Kathmandu. After breakfast, transfer to airport for your departure flight.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD750.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.