Nyalam - Everest Base Camp - Lhasa trip by Heian Treks & Expedition
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This tour is highlighted towards Lhasa.One can have nice & enjoyable adventure in Lhasa.Typical chinese cultures,monastry,temple & palaces are the main features of this trip.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 10 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- Single room supplement: 600.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 200.00 USD
Required for Extras:
- $999.99 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 01 Kathmandu to Nyalam (3800m)
Departure from Kathmandu,Thamel to Kodari(boarder Nepal-Tibet),after completing immigration formalities Then drive to Nyalam through windy road along with the belt of Bhotekoshi river & overnight rest at guest house.
Day 02 Nyalam to Tingri(4300m)
A short visit to Milarepa Cave & drive to Lungla pass(5050m) where you can explore the fascinating view of Mt.Xixapangma(8013m),the highest mountain in Tibet & some other peaks together with this peak.
Day 03 Tingri to Rongbok Monastry(4800m)
Drive through rugged trial to the Rongbok Monastry with rare encounter with nomadic yak herders.There are very few settlements along the way where a stop to strech your legs with some shots of picture through camera & overnight rest.
Day 04 Rongbok to Everest Base Camp to Lhatse(4050m)
Morning drive to Everest Base Camp & back to rongbok Monastry then drive to Lhatse via small village Tashi Dzom & over the Gyatso- La Pass(5220m) & Overnight rest.
Day 05 Lhatse to Xigatse(3950m)
Drive on the way & visit Sakya Monastry(one of the oldest monastry of Sakya sect in Tibet) & continue drive to Xigatse(one of the modern town) & rest at guest house.
Day 06 Xigatse to Gyantse(3900m)
Visit Tashilumpo Monastry(Seat of Panchen Lama is considered as second from Dalai Lama),khumbum Stupa & palkor Monastry in Gyantse.
Day 07 Gyantse to Lhasa(3600m)
A scenic drive by the Yamdrok-tso or very famous Turquoise Lake.On the way to Lhasa you can have a stunning view from Karo-La & Kamba - La passes & overnight rest.
Day 08 /09 In Lhasa
These days you will have exploration of Lhasa city with The Potala Palace,The Jokhang Temple,Barkhor Market,Drepung Monastry & Sera Monastry & overnight rest
Day 10 Lhasa to kathmandu by flight.
- Twin sharing accomodation during the trip with breakfast
- All necessary transportation
- All sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- English spoken Tibetan Guide
- Monastry entry fees.
- Lunch & Dinner with all beverages
- All expenses with personal nature
- Nepal Re-Entry visa fee
- Medical insurance
- Emergency evacuation in case of landslide & other natural calamities.
- Tibet Travel Permit ( USD 142-USD 198)
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD999.99 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.50% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.