Panorama Nepal by Liberty Holidays
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This is the site of one of the most significant Buddhist Monastery in Solukhumbu Region and a visit is well recommended. The Imja Khola with some spectacular views of the mountains
- Departs from: Panoramic nepal trip
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 11 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- 3 Star Hotel
- tea house/ lodge in trek
- Single room supplement: 200.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 200.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day 01:Arrival: Meet upon arrival at Kathmandu "Tribhuban international
airport by "Ghale Treks & Expedition" representative and transfer to hotel. After being refreshed, proceed for tour to Kathmandu Durbar square visiting, ancient palace, living goddess temple Kumari temple, Hanuman Dhoka and Kastamandap temple. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Proceed city sight seeing tour
Swoyambhunath stupa known as themonky temple, Patan city known as the City of Fine Arts, Pashupatinath temple the holiest shrine of the Hindu people and Boudhnath stupa. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla (28400m) and Phakding: (2652m):
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and walk approximately 4 hrs. The trail smoothly descends toward Surkhe and passes below to Chaurikharka. The fields passed through crops of corn, potatoes, wheat and cabbage and reach to Pkakding overnight at teahouse/ lodge.
Day 04:Phakding to Namche Bazzar: (3446m):
Today day approximately 6 hrs walking which passes through the magnificent rhododendron forest river. Several villages provide welcome teashops. Namche Bazzar is the main Sherpa village and it is very old trade center of this area. Have a rest in the afternoon and enjoy walking around the village.
Day 05: Rest at Namche Bazaar:
This is the rest day for acclimatization at Namche Bazaar. During the day, you can explore Namche Bazzar & Synbouche hill. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche: (3867m):
After breakfast, the trek will continue toward Fungi Thenga for lunch. After lunch, climbs up another 2 hrs to reach Tengboche and visit to the Monastery. Overnight at teahouse.
Day 07: Tengboche to Namche Bazaar: Overnight at teahouse.
Day 08: Namche Bazaar to Luka: Overnight at teahouse.
Day 09: Lukla to Kathmandu: fly to Kathmandu & free day in
Kathmandu. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 10: city sightseeing:After breakfast drive to Bhaktapur also known as the
City of Devotees for sight seeingTour. Lunch in Bhaktapur and later drive back to Kathmandu. Free for last moment's shopping. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 11: transfer to airport for final departure.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.