*Tibet tour Visit Lhasa 5 days* by Scenic Adventure
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
*TIBET * Tibet is land like no other. The majority of its land rests above 4000 meters (13,000 feet) and is surrounded by mountain ranges on three sides.
- Departure time(s): Weekly
- Duration: 5 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- 1 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 150.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 150.00 USD
- (Minimum 2 pax basis)
Required for Extras:
- $999.99 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- General information:
- 1. A jacket and a sweater are advised throughout the year, especially for tours outside Lhasa as the weather may unexpectedly change at any time! Other recommended items are a flashlight, comfortable walking shoes, sun hat, sun glasses, suntan lotion and some warm clothes.
- 2. Transportation will be either by landcruiser or by mini bus depending on the size of the group. However, tours to the Everest base camp will always be operated by landcruiser due to bad road conditions.
- 3. Tibet is 8 hours ahead of GMT since it is linked to Beijing time. The time difference with Nepal is therefore 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- 4. Tibet has only a handful of towns, and Tibetan cuisine is not exactly the most varied in the world. Although it is certainly possible to get some good food one might want to bring food items like: nuts, muesli, chocolate and other dry food. Since you can get hot boiled water almost everywhere throughout Tibet it is also handy to bring instant drinks like: coffee, hot chocolate, soup or bouillon.
- 5. Traveling in Tibet involves high altitude and can be strenuous. Clients with heart and lung problems or blood diseases should consult their doctor before booking the trip. Very rare cases of altitude sickness have been reported but simple headache, fever, loss of appetite or stomach disorders can happen during the acclimatization. It is advised to drink approx. 3 liters of water per day, not to strain yourself, move slowly, breath deeply and take regular rests.
- 6. After definite bookings a cancellation fee of 50 % will be charged.
Included in price:
*Tibet is land like no other. The majority of its land rests above 4000 meters (13,000 feet) and is surrounded by mountain ranges on three sides. It
is a place for the rugged adventurer as well as the spiritual wanderer. Referred as the last Shangri La, The Roof of the World and by many more, and Tibet is certainly a place worth visiting in a lifetime. *
*4nights/5 days Lhasa fly in & out (Lhasa only) *
*Day 01Kathmandu- be landed at Lhasa Gonggar Airport (96km from the main city) at 13:40pm . Afternoon free for acclimatization*
*Day 02 AM visit Potala Palace, PM visit Sera Monastery and Norbulinka*
*Day 03 AM visit Drepung Monastery, PM visit Jorkhang Temple & Barkhor street*
*Day 04 1 free day for shopping /Free yourself*
*Day 05 Early morning transfer to Gonggar airport and fly to Kathmandu/Chengdu/Beijing/Xian, tour ends*
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD999.99 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.50% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.