White River Rafting in Nepal 3 Days by Scenic Adventure
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Trishuli river is the most popular rafts able river in Nepal. The Trishuli encounters rapids between scale 2-4 grades.
- Departure times: 06:30
- Duration: 10 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- tent accomodation
- Single room supplement: 50.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 50.00 USD
- Other supplements: 50.00 USD
- (single suplementry)
Required for Extras:
- $95.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
The Trishuli river is the most popular rafts able river in Nepal. The Trishuli encounters rapids between scale 2-4 grades. Scenic valleys and impressive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections as well as the right amount of time all make it the perfect trip for first-time or experienced rafters.
On this river one can raft 1 to 5 days
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD95.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.50% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.