White water rafting- Kaligandaki 3 days by Scenic Adventure
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
White water rafting with kali gandaki River 3 days Kali Gandaki Along with capricious white water through rapids like 'The evil One' 'A walk in the dark',*
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Pokhara
- 2 Star Hotel
- tent accomodation
- Single room supplement: 50.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 50.00 USD
- Other supplements: 50.00 USD
- (single suplementry)
Required for Extras:
- $247.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Insurence policy mention
Included in price:
This River puts forth a glimpse of the magnificence founds through Himalayas. Silencing views of Annapurna, the secret Fishtail peak make the surrounding completes. The diversity and the power of this ranges stimulates an appreciation and anticipation for the times when the anger of the river is temporarily surprised by the serenity of the nature.
Rafting: 3 Days
*Your Itinarary at a glance:*
*Day 1: Pokhara- arfing satrting point*
*After brekfast start driving to Baglung Nayapul (3hrs. driving). . Paddle down and take happy breeding till our camp but still on the way to our camp there are so many constant III+ rapids. Onload the raft and fix the camp at Maldhunga. *
*After a few minutes of rafting we encounter with IV class rapid" Morning Rapid" and paddle down to the next camp facing numerous rapids. The whole day you will enjoy the panoramic views of the mountain and conventional country life, and paddling through the deepest river gorge of the world. We have camp at Moti Beni beach.*
*Day 3: *
*Wake up at 7 o'clock in the morning and our chef will prepare Breakfast after having it we will take our way to ending point. After fighting with numerous of deadly holes and caves. we approach the dam at Mirmighat, the rafting put off point. Lunch served, equipment packed and drive back to Pokhara(4 hours of driving through the valley and steeply hills).*
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD247.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.50% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.