Bruges by Lindbergh Excursions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Why see one city when you can see two!
Come along for a guided tour to two of Belgium's most beautiful cities. Our first destination is Gent with its old towers, facades and the st. Bavo Cathedral for a city tour.
No other Flemish city has as many historic buildings as Gent. Anyone visiting the Arteveld city is embarking on a walk through the history of Europe.
The skyline of Gent is dominated by three towers. The most impressive is that of Saint Bavo's Cathedral. This cathedral, with sections in Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque style, is well worth the visit for so many reasons.
Then we drive to historical Bruges, famous for its churches, the Begijnhof, the lace factories and the fantastic shopping areas.
One of Belgium's and if not Europe's most beautiful cities, Bruges is a must-see for visitors to Europe. The Venice of the North, as it is known, is a well-preserved city where the entire historic center has been recognized as a UNESCO world heritage site. The attractions of this magical place include a wide range of museums, churches, historical buildings and canals and streets that can be explored by boat, foot or horse.
Before we return to Amsterdam you will have some time for shopping or a walk.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.