Citytour Amsterdam, fishing villages &windmills by Lindbergh Excursions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This guided excursion by bus and boat starts with a city tour along Amsterdam's main attractions and we continue on to Zaanse Schans with its windmills, and wooden houses.
- Departs from: THIS TOUR DEPARTS DAILY: AT 09:45 Duration 7hrs
- Departure times: 09:30
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Amsterdam
Included in price:
Best of both worlds...
This guided excursion by a combination of the tourist bus with it's 12 languages a city tour along Amsterdam's famous monuments and we visit diamond factory (traditional way of diamond polishing).
From Amsterdam we go to Zaanse Schans with its windmills, old- fashioned stores and wooden houses, for a visit to a wooden shoe factory, and then to the fishing villages Marken and Volendam at the Ysselmeer, the former Southern Sea, where locals still wear the colourful costumes. On the way back we visit a cheese factory where the cheese is still made the traditional way.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.