Grand Holland Tour by Lindbergh Excursions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
See the beautiful southern part of Holland in a full day....you will visit Rotterdam, The Hague, Delft and the Euromast in Rotterdam!
- Departs from: only departs on Sunday,Monday,Wednesday, Friday at 09:30
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Amsterdam
Included in price:
See it all in a day
This guided excursion by bus first takes you to picturesque Delft for a visit to one of the famous Delft Blue potteries.
Our next destination is Rotterdam - the world's largest harbour - for a city tour and we will visit the Euromast! Besides being a major seaport, Rotterdam is also a front-runner in architecture and culture. Beaches, polders, countless historic monuments and wonderful sights to see - nowhere else in the Netherlands is there such a variety of landscapes all in one place.
From Rotterdam we drive to The Hague for a tour past (among others) the houses of parliament and a visit to the famous miniature town of Holland: Madurodam.
On our way back we pay a short visit to Scheveningen, the beautiful North Sea resort.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.