Volendam / Marken and the windmills by Lindbergh Excursions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit Marken and Volendam, the fishing villages and Zaanse Schans, a windmill village. You also will see the typically Dutch countryside of polders and little canals
- Departs from: in the winter period only at 09:15 and 12.45
- Departure time(s): Daily
- Duration: 4.5 Hours
- Starts in: Amsterdam
- Ends in: amsterdam
What to bring:
- Please ask for our up to date pick-up service from the hotels/hostels.
Included in price:
This tour shows the way typically Dutch countryside of polders and little canals on the way to the ' Zaanse schans', a well - known windmill village with many interesting windmills. We will be visiting a wooden shoemaker here. Then we move on to the world - famous fishing villages of Volendam and Marken - on the coast of the former Zuiderzee (now called Ijselmeer).With its wooden houses and locals wearing their colorful style of dress. On the way, we will stop at one of the very few cheese farms, where the cheese is still made in the traditional way. In summertime we will make a boatt rip from one island to the other.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.