1 Day Giants Causeway Tour from BELFAST by Paddywagon Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Leave Belfast early at 8am, we'll get to know each other and have our charming guide set the scene as we take the drive through the rolling farmland of county Antrim to the North Coast.
10am approx - Arrive at the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, hike/walk to this visual masterpiece, consider crossing for a small optional nominal fee
11.30 Vist the Giants Causeway, a UNESCO world heritage sight! learn of the geology but also of the fabled giants who built these in celtic days gone by!!!
1pm arrive in Historic Derry, known as Londonderry to Ulster's loyalist community. Savour the delights of this wonderful city or maybe take an optional guided tour of the city walls. Your Paddywagon guide will show you the world famous political murals and explain the Bloody Sunday tragedy (1972) to you
Find somewhere relaxing for a hearty lunch and then we'll take the short 1hr45mins transfer back to Belfast via the Sperrin Mountains
6.30pm approx Arrive back in Belfast
PICK UP POINTS:
Paddy's Palace, City Hall, Europa Hotel and Linen House Hostel
:: Giants Causeway
:: Dunluce Castle photo stop
:: Rope bridge
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.