Belfast Hop On Hop Off Open Top Bus Tour by Allens Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
See Belfast City from an Open Top Double Deck Bus! The only company in Belfast to include East and West Belfast Murals, the Titanic Graving Dock and visit Stormont all day.
- Departure times: 10:15, 11:15, 12:15, 13:15, 14:15, 15:15, 16:15
- Duration: 1.45 Hours
- Takes Place In: Belfast
What to bring:
Included in price:
Belfast is an enchanting and welcoming city with something to offer even the most diverse and demanding of visitors. Recently voted "Europe's Friendliest Regional Capital" it is a compact and charming city of contrasts, in addition to being an epicentre for political, cultural and historical intrigue.
Our exciting tour takes in all that the city has to offer from the bustling University Quarter where architecture, academia and a vibrant social scene are all spectacularly combined, to the notorious political murals of East & West Belfast which depict in their own unique way the turbulent events of the so called 'Troubles'. We also visit amongst other places the infamous Titanic Quarter, home to colossal cranes of Harland & Wolff and the final location of the recently returned SS Nomadic, tender to the ill fated Titanic and only surviving vessel from the White Star Line.
Our tour aims to capture the unique charm and distinctive ambience of Belfast as well as provide a definitive sense of history, heritage and culture for this fiercely proud and extremely hospitable city.
Sights we will visit:
* The political and cultural murals, our tour will show you more murals than any other tour available in Belfasst.
* Great Victoria Street, (europa hotel, jury's hotel, day's hotel, grand opera house, crown bar, europa bus centre)
* Belfast Welcome Centre, (tourist information, city hall, linen hall library, donegall place shopping precinct)
* Divis Street/Northumberland Street, (falls road, republican murals, divis tower, peace line, st peter's cathedral)
* Shankill Road/Agnes Street, (shankill road)
* Crumlin Road, (crumlin road jail, court house, mater hospital)
* Donegall Street, (st anne's cathedral, cathedral quarter, university of ulster, belfast telegraph, irish news)
* High Street, (malmaison hotel, albert clock, customs house square, victoria centre, laganside bus station)
* Queen's Road, (odyssey pavilion, w5, titanic quarter, harland & wolff cranes, ss nomadic)
* Waterfront Hall, (hilton hotel, waterfront hall, st george's market, law courts, central station)
* City Hall, (ten square hotel, city hall, commerical centre, bars & restaurants)
* Shaftesbury Square, (benedict's hotel, lavery's gin palace, equality commission, bars & restaurants)
* University Road, (queen's university of belfast, ulster museum, botanics gardens, stranmillis road)
* Stormount N.ireland's Parliament
Leaves from Castle place in the city center opposite McDonalds restaurant.
Every hour from 10am - 4pm
Cost £7.00 for all adults booked on line £ 6.00 Child Infants under 5 free
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.