Birding Pipeline by Panama Pete Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
If you are a birder and you haven't been to Panama, you don't know what you're missing. Panama boasts 954 bird species, more than the US and Canada combined. Further making Panama
- Departure time(s): Weekly
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Takes Place In: Panama
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Dress in light weight sportswear with sport shoes or light hiking boots. Expect to get wet during the green season. Bring your own Binoculars, towel, small backpack, change of cloths, sun block and sunglasses.
Included in price:
If you are a birder and you haven't been to Panama, you don't know what you're missing. Panama boasts 954 bird species, more than the US and Canada combined. Further making Panama a birders dream-come-true is the easy access to most of the bird-rich locations.
Soberania National Park on Pipeline Road - where 300 species were spotted in a single day by the Audubon Society - is considered one of the best birding spots in the world.
Located in the Panama Canal watershed, this former US military access road takes you into old growth secondary forest, ideal for the observation of flora and fauna from the Pacific and Caribbean slopes.
During this birding adventure you'll have the opportunity to see many bird species and a diversity of plant and tree species. Howler Monkeys, Anteaters and Agoutis also inhabit this area.
06:00 Depart from your hotel and transfer to Soberania National Park.
06:45 Arrive in Soberania National Park. Here you begin your birding Adventure on foot within the Soberania National Park.
10:00 Arrive at the turn around point and head back to the entrance.
11:30 Box lunch and cold refreshments served.
12:00 Depart for Panama City.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.