Kayaking by Panama Pete Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
What a wonderful way to see the Panama Canal at a different pace. This incredible kayaking adventure puts you in the heart of the Panama Canal.
- Departure time(s): Weekly
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Takes Place In: Panama
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- WHAT TO BRING
- Dress in light weight outdoor clothing and footwear. Bring your own Nalgene water bottles, small backpack, change of cloths, towel, bug spray, sun protection and camera.
Included in price:
What a wonderful way to see the Panama Canal at a different pace. This incredible kayaking adventure puts you in the heart of the Panama Canal. Your adventure begins by travelling to Gamboa in the Soberania National Park. Here you will board your kayak and head towards the channel and see ships as they pass by. After a few breathtaking photos, we continue east on the Chagres River to the Ruins of Venta de Cruces. These ruins are the least seen in Panama due to the nature of its location. The ruins are known as a haven for Howler & White faced monkeys. After exploring the area and walking a few meter on the famed road Camino de Cruces we get back in our kayaks and head north east. Along the way we can witness the abundant wildlife and chances are great for spotting Toucans, Snail Kites and Ospreys. Some days we see more wildlife on this kayaking adventure than our nature trips. On rare occasions sightings of manatees which adds to the show Mother Nature puts on. Of course no show would be complete without out the heart pumping moments when you see large crocodiles sunning themselves on banks.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.