Mountain Biking by Panama Pete Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Biking in the Soberania National Park is only 30 minutes from Panama City. This trail is full of wildlife that you will see, hear and enjoy.
- Departure time(s): Daily
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Takes Place In: Panama
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Dress in light weight sportswear with sport shoes or sandals like Keens. Expect to get wet. Bring your own towel, small backpack, change of cloths, sun block and sunglasses. Hydration packs with your favorite energy snacks come in handy for this adventure.
Included in price:
Biking in Panama is an awesome adventure for experienced and non experienced tourists who wish to discover Panama from a different point of view and from roads where regular tour operators won't go. Our one day adventures offer tourist the chance to enjoy the country at its best. The terrain for biking depends on your skill. We have all levels, from easy flat roads to the more difficult rough roads for experts.
All our Trek 3900 bikes have front-end suspension. We provide bikers a support van in order to assist bikers with fresh water, energy snacks, tropical fruits and the opportunity to rest for a while if needed.
For groups, our company provides several adventure specialists in order to guarantee that every biker can receive assistance. A mechanic is available when necessary and spare parts are available in case we need to change anything. A professionally operated adventure with the assistance of our well trained and experienced team.
Plantation Road-This mountain bike adventure should be called jungle biking. Plantation Road in the Soberania National Park and only 30 minutes from Panama City. It is a single track type of trail, deep inside the Panamanian rainforest.
You will be riding over different kinds of surfaces like hard packed sand, dirt, pieces of asphalt (from the old road), rocks, mud, and everything in between. Ninety percent of the trail runs under the shadows of giant tropical trees and it contains its fare share of streams. This trail is full of wildlife that you will see, hear and enjoy. This ride is 14 kilometers roundtrip and most light riders only go 4 Kilometers one-way so they can spend more time looking for wildlife.
08:00 Transfer to Soberania National Park.
08:30 Arrive at the entrance to the trail head. Here your adventure specialist will make sure your bike is adjusted correctly to your height.
10:30 Arrive at the Bamboo Station. At this point you can continue until the trail just dies out or return back to the entrance.
12:00 Energy box lunch and cold refreshments served.
12:30 Depart for Panama City.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.