River Tubing by Panama Pete Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy with Panama Pete Adventures our tropical rivers, whether you're an expert or beginner, rafting enthusiast or active kayaker, one of our river trips is for you.
- Departure time(s): Daily
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Takes Place In: Panama
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Dress in light weight sportswear with sport shoes or sandals like Keens. Expect to get wet. Bring your own towel, small backpack, change of cloths, sun block and sunglasses.
Included in price:
Rio Pacora- Class I-II This stunning river is an excellent choice for your first whitewater trip in Panama. After being picked up in morning from your hotel in Panama City, you will driven by a private, comfortable, air-conditioned bus to our put in site.
Upon arrival, your friendly and professional guides will outfit you with lifejackets and helmets and give you a safety orientation for river adventure. Tubing down Rio Pacora, you can expect beautiful rolling hills as your back drop. You'll have fun going through exciting class I-II rapids. At the end of your trip, you'll stop to enjoy a picnic lunch and relax at our River Center Paradise where you can change clothes. Minimum Age is 8.
Itinerary Rio Pacora:
08:00 Transfer to Rio Pacora
09:00 Arrive at the put in site Rio Pacora.
9:30 Guides will outfit you with lifejackets and helmets and give you a safety orientation.
12:30 Arrive at the River Center Paradise and enjoy a picnic lunch. After lunch you can changes cloths and relax.
14:00 Depart for Panama City
NOTE: Upon departure, all participants should be dressed to go swimming. A long sleeve shirt is recommended to prevent tube burns on the forearms.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.