COLCA CANYON - 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT - Daily by INCAS TRAVEL
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
COLCA CANYON - 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT - Daily SIC SERVICE
- Departure times: 08:30
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: AREQUIPA
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 15.00 USD
Required for Extras:
- $27.00 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
COLCA CANYON - 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT - Daily
DAY 01 AREQUIPA - COLCA
Hotel pick up at 08:00 - 08: 30hrs. On the way to Chivay you will be able to
observe the beautiful landscape, the snow peaks, and the
Vicuñas reserve. Arrival to Chivay around 1:00 pm and departure
directly to La Calera hot Spring waters, located at 15 minutes from
Chivay. Return to your hotel.
DAY 02 COLCA - AREQUIPA
Around 06:00 hrs. departure for visiting the Colca Canyon and the
"Mirador de la Cruz del Condor" when you can watch one of the biggest
flying birds of the world, the Condor. Then, return to Chivay visiting the
small towns along the route: Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque making short
stops of 10 to 20 minutes approximately in each one of them.
Arrive to Chivay around 13.00 hours.
Departure back to Arequipa around 18.00 hours. Transfer to you hotel.
TOUR INCLUDE: BUS, GUIDE SPANISH & ENGLISH, 01 NIGHT IN BASIC HOTEL(IN DOUBLE ROOM), CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST.
NO INCLUDE: TURISTIC TICKET 70 SOLES, HOT SPRINGS 15 SOLES, MEALS.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD27.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.