COLCA CANYON + PUNO - 02 DAYS / 01 NIGHT. DAILY by INCAS TRAVEL
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
COLCA CANYON - PUNO - 02 DAYS / 01 NIGHT. DAILY SIC SERVICE INCLUDE: BUS, GUIDE, 1 NIGHT HOSTEL, BREAKFAST NO INCLUDE: TICKET COLCA 70 SOLES, HOT SPRING 15 SOLES, MEALS & ESTRA
- Departure times: 8:30
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: AREQUIPA
- Single room supplement: 15.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 20.00 USD
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
COLCA CANYON - PUNO - 02 DAYS / 01 NIGHT. DAILY
DAY 01 AREQUIPA - COLCA
Departure from Arequipa via Yura going around the Chachani, Pampa
de Arrieros, National Reverve of Pampa Cañahuas where we will see
the vicuñas, then we will continue through Vizcachani, Pampas de
Toccra where we will watch a diversity of birds. The tour, will continue
through the Chucura to reach Patapampa (4800 masl) and Mirador de
los Andes where we will watch the volcanoes that surrounds Arequipa.
Descend to Chivay. Hotel accommodation. In the afternoon visit to La
Calera hot springs. Overnight.
DAY 02 COLCA - PUNO
After breakfast, very early we will departure to the incomparable natural
Mirador of the Condors where you will appreciate one of the deepest
canyons in the world and the flight of the condors, the king of the area.
On the way back you will visit the towns of Maca, Achoma, Yanque, etc.
Return to Chivay
Afternoon departure to Puno. We can observe different Andean
landscapes, like stone forests, immense lagoons with variety of birds,
small villages of the zone, the towns of Imata, Santa Lucia and the city
of Juliaca. After a 6 hours trip we will arrive to Puno. Transfer to the
Bus, guide and personal assistance, 01 night in the hostel, 01
breakfast, ticket and transfer to Puno.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.