Full Day :City Tour Cusco by Bookings & TambosPeru travel SAC
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The tour starts at the impressive Colonial Cathedral in Cusco that contains over 400 paintings from the Cusquenan School, several altars. After that we go to visit the Temple of th
- Departure times: 14:00
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Cusco
Required for Extras:
- $60.00 USD
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Light Clothing and Comfortable Shoes
- a Hat or Cap
- an Umbrella, Raincoat or Poncho (in rainy season)
- Video camera or Photo Camera, Sunblock
Included in price:
The city tour around Cusco includes the most prominent places:
The Cathedral: with its renaissance façade and baroque and plateresque interiors, it features one the most remarkable examples of colonial silver and gold work as well as very important carved wood altars. It is possible to see very important art pieces of local artists from the Cusco school from those times.
Qoricancha Temple: better known as the 'Temple Covered in Gold', it was the most important sanctuary devoted to Sun God during the times of the Inca Empire.
Santo Domingo Temple: with its renaissance style, the single-baroque-tower building overtops all other buildings in this city.
Sacsayhuaman: it is an Inca Temple located 2 km (1 mile) north from Cusco city. From Sacsayhuaman, a unique panoramic view of Cusco and its surroundings can be enjoyed.
Qengo archeological site: its name means "many-turn crooked labyrinth". It includes an amphitheater, and visitors can access underground galleries precisely by going through a labyrinth. The ground-level area features ritual channels and carved figures.
Pucapucara: the purpose of this archeological site remains unknown to archeologists. It is an enigma and mystery left by our ancestors.
Tambomachay: it is a Temple dedicated to the water, considered as a spirit purification element.
Tour ends with a transfer back to Cusco city.
Add 18% (IGV tax) for peruvians and residents
Type of Tour - City Tour
Season - All year
Available services - Regular
Languages - Spanish - English
Departures - Daily
Departure Time - Regular Service: 1:30 PM
Arrival time - Regular Service: 6:00 PM
Lenght - Half day
Level of difficulty - Low
Place of departure - Lodging of Client in Cusco
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD60.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.