Full Day : Tours Sacred Valley by Bookings & TambosPeru travel SAC
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Sacred Valley has been one of the richest areas since Inca civilization times. In this tour, visitors will see the development of the civilization by going around the archeological
- Departure times: 08:30
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: Cusco
Required for Extras:
- $30.00 USD
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Light Clothing and Comfortable Shoes;
- a Hat or a Cap;
- an Umbrella, raincoat or poncho (in rainy season);
- a Video Vamera or Photo Camera;
- Money (local currency and smalll notes);
- Cusco Tourist Ticket.
Included in price:
The tour around Sacred Valley starts at the hotel. Passengers are picked up and first taken to Pisaq handicraft market. There, visitors will find a great variety of handicrafts: clay pottery, textile products, and paintings.
The second stop includes a tour around the archeological site of Pisaq: in a one-hour tour, a guide will explain the importance and meaning this place had for the complex and enigmatic Inca culture. Then, there is a visit to Urubamba town, where visitors will enjoy a lunch.
In the afternoon, visitors are taken to Ollantaytambo town, home to one of the most beautiful archeological sites in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. This site displays the magnificent scenery surrounded by sacred mountains. Near the town of Ollantaytambo, the tour continues with a 45-minute visit to the Incan sacred river called Wilcamayu.
Before going back to Cusco, the last tourist attraction is Chinchero, which offers visitors three options: a magnificent colonial church, an archeological site, and a market. Arrival in Cusco city is planned for late afternoon.
Add 18% (IGV tax) for peruvians and residents
Leaving: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
Transport: Tourist Bus
Length: One Day Excursion
Not Included: Cusco Tourist Ticket
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD30.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.