Lima & Cusco 07 Days by Axel Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Welcome To The Land Of The Incas - Cusco & Machu Picchu
- Departure time(s): Daily
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts & ends in: Lima
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 180.00 USD
- (room are for two person if only have one have otp ay for the other one)
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Warm Clothing
- Custumers after make the reservation for any tours must to details flight numbers, name of the company airlineas arriving in Lima , so will be easier for us to meet You at the International Airport, when You arrive, the hostal are category 3*s private bath hot water and continental breakfast daily
Included in price:
DAY 01: International arrival in Lima
Assistance on your arrival in Lima and transfer to your selected hotel. Free time to rest and prepare for starting your trip around this unusual city and magical country.
Meals Included: None
DAY 02: Sightseeing Tour & Paracas
After breakfast, guided sightseeing tour to the most attractive and important sites in Lima, the " City of Kings ". The tour includes Lima's Historical Centre, passing by Plaza San Martin, The Main Plaza, the Government Palace, the City Hall, the Cathedral and its Religious Art Museum, the Church of Santo Domingo, with the tombs of Santa Rosa and San Martin de Porras, and Lima's Colonial Balconies.
We will visit the Convent and Church of San Francisco, the greatest monumental complex of Colonial Art in America and Cultural Heritage of Humanity. The tour includes a visit to the Basilica of 21 altars, Convent of Cloisters, Capitulary and Clementine Rooms, Chorus and Library of the Monks, a Museum showing 11 paintings of the Rubens School, the Sacristy with paintings of Surbaran and Ribera, its great patio decorated with Seville tiles of XVIth Century, Moorish arches and underground Catacombs. We will also visit El Olivar Park with olive trees brought from Spain in the XVth Century, the Central Park of Miraflores and Larcomar, a symbol of modern Lima and a tourist and entertainment centre as well as a privileged site to enjoy an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean.
DAY 03: Lima / Cusco: Sightseeing tour and Nearby Ruins Breakfast. Transfer to Lima Airport for your fly to Cusco Upon arrivel transfer to the selected hotel Morning at leisure. Lunch on your own.
In the afternoon, we will have a guided sightseeing tour of Cusco visiting the Main Square, the Cathedral and the Temple of the Sun or Korikancha Then, we drive out of the City to visit the Inca sites of Kenko, Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the impressive Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, strategically built on a hill overlooking Cusco and famous for its enormous carved stones, some of them standing over 9m / 30ft high and weighing over 350 tons. at 20.00 p.m evening get ready to enjoy a dinner with a folklore show in a typical restaurant where the musicians play their melodies with Andean instruments of beautiful sounds, while typically dressed dancers will show you different ancient Peruvian dances
Meals Included: Breakfast & Dinner Show Folklor
DAY 04: Cusco: Sacred Valley of the Incas / Aguas Calientes ( Machupicchu )
Early morning excursion to the Urubamba Valley, the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Visit to the picturesque indian Pisac Market held on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, the shopping paradise of the Andes where barter is still practiced. Enjoy the unique atmosphere during a typical lunch. In the afternoon, passing through the Towns of Calca and Urubamba, we visit the Inca Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to guard the entrance to this part of the Valley, and protect it from possible invasion from the tribes in the Lower jungle. You can walk through the quaint streets of the nearby Town, and get a good idea of what this strategic Mlitary, Religious, and Agricultural Centre was like during the era of the Inca Empire. Late afternoon ride by train to Aguas Calientes 2 hrs ( Hot Spring Machupicchu )
Evening free. We suggest strolling around the Main Square and enjoy the night atmosphere trying a delicious Pisco Sour in some of the many pubs around the Square of Hot Sprin Aguas Calientes Meals Included: Breakfast & Lunch
DAY 05: Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo / Cusco
The day starts with an early morning rise to Bus Station for a 20' journey to the famous Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu, also known as " The Lost City of the Incas ". bus drive, climbing 6km of winding road, to the incredible site of Machu Picchu. Upon arrival, we'll participate in a guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, The Sacred Sun Dial the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and various burial grounds. Rest of the day free, Excellent opportunity to enjoy a beautiful around the Town of Aguas Calientes
1. MANDOR WATERFALLS. Visiting Mandor Waterfall is an unforgettable adventure. It is an area of lush forest surrounding the town of Machu Picchu. You just have to follow the railway line from Machu Picchu Pueblo for a 45 minute-hike. You will reach a railway crossing, from which you will see a small group of houses whose dwellers will tell you how to reach Mandor Waterfall
2. For active or more adventurous people, we suggest to climb up the Huayna Picchu or Putukusi ( Depending on weather conditions ) from where you can appreciate the immensity of Machu Picchu, even more amazing being so high and distant. Arriving at the top takes about two hours and a half and it is recommendable before 13:00 hours. It is necessary to register at the checking point at the beginning of the trail. An exciting adventure for the travellers who want to see from the top, the nature and the carved rock emerging from the ground as if by a geological miracle.
In the afternoon, back to Cusco by train, first train leave at 14.45 p.m last one 19.00 p.m 4 hrs trip upon arrivel transfer to your selected hotel for overnight. Meals Included: Breakfast
DAY 14: Cusco balance of the day free This day can visit the city on your own Walking around Cusco you will be able to see many Inca walls, where you can admire the skills they had, to build such walls with such perfection, and in fact without using any mortar. In most cases (unless the wall has been damaged due to an earthquake for example) you can't even fit a paper in between the stones, so you can get an idea of how perfectly they fit.
One of the most important examples of these skills can be found on the Calle Hatunrumiyoc, where you will find the walls of what used to be an Inca palace, and nowadays is the Archbishop's palace. There you will find the famous 12 angle stone, but you can also try to find the 13 and 14 angle stones, which are not as perfect, but also very interesting ! San Blas Street , one of the most famous neighborhoods of Cuzco, is its most picturesque and offers a complete array of services to the tourist, including good food. Not only does it contain streets of Inca origin that look like they belong in a story about Don Quixote's Spain, it promises a wide range of hotels from the most pricey to the least expensive, a variety of cuisine, and a rich cultural life. In its streets and plazas, San Blas tells its history. One of the ancient twelve neighborhoods of Inca Cuzco, San Blas was known as T'oqocache. Garcilaso Inca de la Vega, using a different variant of the name, discusses its meaning in his famous Royal Commentaries of the Incas where he called T'oqocachi "
Meals Included: Breakfast
DAY 07: Cusco / Lima / home
Time required transfer to Cusco Airport for your fligh to Lima and back home Meals Included: Breakfast
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.