KAYAKING: PUNO/UROS/AMANTANI/TAQUILE(2D/1N) by Titikaka Adventures Travel Agency
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
KAYAKING on the Highest Navigable Lake of the World, for the route of National Reserve of Titicaca (Puno Perú) This tour combines the Adventure Turism, Vivencial Tour and Cultural
- Departure times: 7:00am
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Puno
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
KAYAKING: PUNO - UROS CONNECTIÓN AMANTANI / TAQUILE (2D/1N):
DIA 1: PUNO / UROS IN KAYAKING / AMANTANI:
Transfer from the hotel at 7:00am. to the Esteves Island, paddling 1 our after we arrive to uros floating islands, in the route you can see: a variety of birds, flora and fauna, the landscape of the lake titikaka also the island of rock formation, then we arrive to uros island the families present: Different main activities of the residents of the Uros, after we will continue to Amantani Island by motor boat. Where we stay the over nigth in small family home. Where we have the lunch, in the afternoon take a walk toward the temple of Pachatata, then return to the family home for dinner and at night a SHOW PEÑA, overnight at a family home.
DIA 2: AMANTANI / TAQUILE / PUNO:
After breakfast, we will continue To Taquile island, to take a walk to get to the town where you can watch the famous fabrics and traditional clothes, after we have the lunch, then we return to Puno by motor boat, arriving to Puno aprox. at 3:30pm.
NOTE: No previous experience required.
Departure: Every Day.
Minimum: 2 passengers.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.