KAYAKING: Puno Uros Floating Island (Half Day) by Titikaka Adventures Travel Agency
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
KAYAKING on the Highest Navigable Lake of the World, for the route of National Reserve of Titicaca (Puno Perú)
- Departure times: 1:40pm, 8:00am
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Takes Place In: puno
Required for Extras:
- $50.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Transfer from the hotel at 8:00am. to the Esteves Island, paddling 1 our after we arrive to uros floating islands, in the route you can see: a variety of birds, flora and fauna, the landscape of the lake titikaka also the island of rock formation, then we arrive to uros island the families present: Different main activities of the residents of the Uros, ending all we back to puno by kayak and we arrive approx. 11:30am. At the hotel.
NOTE: No previous experience required.
Departure: Every Day.
Minimum: 2 passengers.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD50.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.