KAYAKING: PUNO / UROS / TAQUILE (Full Day): by Titikaka Adventures Travel Agency
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
KAYAKING on the Highest Navigable Lake of the World, for the route of National Reserve of Titicaca (Puno Perú) This tour combines the Cultural Tourism and Adventure Turism.
- Departure times: 6:35am
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Puno
Required for Extras:
- $50.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
KAYAKING: PUNO / UROS CONNECTIÓN TAQUILE (Full Day):
Transfer from the hotel at 6:40am. to the Esteves Island, paddling 1 our after we arrive to uros floating islands, in the route you can see: a variety of birds, flora and fauna, the landscape of the lake titikaka also the island of rock formation, then we arrive to uros island the families present: Different main activities of the residents of the Uros, after we will continue to Taquile Island by motor boat. Taquile is the place of the best weavers. People wear colorfull traditional clothes which they make by themselves, Taquile Island is famous for it's crafts productions, particulary for it's beautifull textiles. We will get back to Puno around 17:00hrs.
NOTE: No previous experience required.
Departure: Every Day.
Minimum: 2 passengers.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD50.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.