Salt Mine Wieliczka 10:00 by Cracow City Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Wieliczka Salt Mine, a Material Culture World Heritage site, is one of the most eagerly visited tour sites in Poland.
- Departure times: 10:00
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Cracow
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- prepare additional 10 zlotys for buying a photo permission in the Mine; remember that on all the way down there are 800 steps, you ride back on the surface with a lift
Included in price:
During the seven centuries of salt exploitation the Mine developed into an extensive underground city, mysterious and unique. For years it has inspired admiration and awe towards the powers of nature and faculties of man.
The two-kilometer-long Tourist Route takes you to:
- unique chambers with visible traces of the actual exploitation preserved, with a collection of mining machines and equipment
•- chapels with unique salt sculptures and bas-relieves: with the world's most beautiful Chapel of St Kinga situated 101 meters under the ground
•- salt lakes
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.