Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial and Museum by Gray Line Cracow
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious inscription: Arbeit macht frei – „Work sets one free".
- Departure times: 10:25
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Takes Place In: Krakow
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Defeating the same route as prisoners for over half a century ago. The programme of the visit comprises the introduction to the origins of the camp, its history and the everyday life of its prisoners. The Auschwitz-Birkenau complex was established in 1940 and throughout the five years of its inglorious operation over 1.5 million Jews, Poles, Italians and Frenchman perished here. It should be emphasized that the prisoners of Auschwitz originated from every country in Europe. The museum was founded in 1947, combining the area of KL Auschwitz (Auschwitz I) in O¶wiêcim and the Birkenau camp (Auschwitz II) in Brzezinka; it comprises approximately 150 buildings and 300 ruins. The original roads, fences, watchtowers and railway ramps have been preserved. The buildings house the collection of original exhibits and documents. In 1979, the concentration camp was designated as one of the UNESCO's World Heritage Sites.
Languages: PL EN ESP IT FR DE
Metting point: 28 Grodzka Street or your hotel.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.