Czestochowa and The Black Madonna 08:30 a.m. by Cracow City Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
CZÊSTOCHOWA - Follow the pilgrims and experience the religious and spiritual centre of Poland
- Departure times: 08:30
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Starts in: Krakow
- Ends in: Kraków
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
Included in price:
Czêstochowa is a town in Silesia, famous for its magnificent Pauline monastery at Jasna Góra with the miraculous painting of Black Madonna, a shrine of the Virgin Mary. In the 17th century, it was under a month-long siege by Swedish forces. A small group of monks fought off the numerous Swedes and managed to save their sacred icon. The city is also home for the Lusatian culture excavation site and museum. In nearby Ojców you can admire the ruins of a medieval castle. Then the tour will take you to the Eagle Nest Trail, a line of medieval fortifications, beautifully situated on limestone cliffs.
Price and discounts:
220 pln normal ticket
200 pln student ticket
English tour: Mon, Thu at 8:30 am
Meeting point: Plac Matejki 2 OR hotel pick up
Last: 6 hours
Minimum 2 people
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.