Dictatour - Nowa Huta Communist Tour by DiscoverCracow
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Walking down the streets of Nowa Huta with its native citizen (the driver and tour guide in one), you will not only become familiar with its characteristic architecture but you will also listen to interesting stories and learn about the absurdity of the past times. Nowa Huta – a symbol of the Communist era, established by the then pioneering politicians and leading architects, was founded with a view to creating a perfect city. One can easily notice the symmetry and precision close to that of renaissance buildings. You will set off on a trip in an authentic communist-era car equipped with a tour audio system with a specially arranged commentary. You may stop at any point during the tour, leave the car and take pictures.
Tour for minimum 2 persons!
Languages: PL EN FR DE
Meetingg point set individually
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.