John Paul II Route 09:30 a.m. by Cracow City Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A journey along the Pope's trail will take you across the southern Poland and reveal the story of his life. It will let you discover his strong but also cheerful personality by visiting his birthplace in Wadowice, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska - the Europe's largest Calvary sanctuary and the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in £agiewniki with the relics of the third saint of the Third Millennium - St. Faustyna Kowalska - canonized by John Paul II.
Price and discounts:
120 pln normal ticket
100 pln student ticket
English tour: Tue, Fri at 9:30 am
Meeting point: Plac Matejki 2 - hotel pick up
Last: 4,5 hours
Minimum 2 people
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.