Kaziemierz Jewish Quarter walking tour by Gray Line Cracow
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A walk with a guide will allow you to discover the two faces of Kazimierz: on the one hand, a district vibrant with life, with a plethora of cafes and restaurants; on the other han
- Departure times: 10:00
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Takes Place In: Krakow
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
The visited places are remnants of the Jewish history and witnesses to the Holocaust. Visitors are also taken to the other bank of the river where the remnants of the ghetto and the Emalia Factory, known from Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List, have been preserved.
Participants should take an umbrella or a raincoat on rainy or snowy days. The trip does not include a visit to Oskar Schindler's Emalia Factory, however the latter can be booked separately.
Tour only in english!
Meeting point: St. Adalbert Church on Main Market Square
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.