The Dunajec River Rafting 08:30 a.m. by Cracow City Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Have you seen all the cultural highlights of Krakow? Tired of the city? Or maybe just hot? It�s high time to change the idea of what your holiday is! Get crazy and take part in our rafting trip along the natural border between Poland and Slovakia. The Dunajec River breaks through beautiful limestone mountains in the south of Poland, creating most incredible rock formations. The Pieniny National Park is a unique monument of nature untouched by civilization. A 15 kilometer route will let you relax and get some tan, but it will also show you the haunted castle in Niedzica, world-known wooden architecture and above all, the most picturesque region of Poland.
Price and discounts:
240 pln normal ticket
220 pln student ticket
English tour: Mon, Wed, Sat, Sun at 8:30 am
Meeting point: Plac Matejki 2 - hotel pick up
Last: 9 hours
Minimum 2 people
(includes: air-conditioned bus, courier, tour guide, river rafting, all entrance tickets and a ticket to the Pieniny National Park)
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.