The Schindler's List - Kazimierz Walk by SeeKrakow - brand of UTC Tour Operator Sp. z o.o.
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The District of Kazimierz is the historical Jewish part of Krakow. Its narrow streets and courts are full of Jewish architecture. Founded in 1335 it used to be a separate city.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Takes Place In: Krakow
What to bring:
- This is a walking tour so be prepared to walk some distance :)
Included in price:
During this tour we will take you to the former Jewish district of Kazimierz - now becoming the artistic centre of Krakow filled with designer café's. The trendy location surrounded by buildings that witnessed shocking Holocaust history is also the place where before World War II, Jewish culture flourished for centuries and a film set for Steven Spielbergs Oscar winner. Then, we continue to the district of Podgórze to see Schindler's factory and the surviving remnants of the second World War ghetto.
You will see monuments like:
THE NEW CEMENTARY. UL.MIODOWA 55: A place where many of Krakow's distinguished Jews were buried in the 19th and 20th century.
THE OLD SYNAGOGUE. UL.SZEROKA 24: The oldest remaining example of Jewish architecture in Poland. Built in the early 1500's, it is now the site of many exhibitions devoted to Polish Judaism.
ISAAC'S SYNAGOGUE. UL.KUPA 18: The renovation of this Judaic-baroque style Synagogue is still in progress, yet it is quite possibly the most interesting and beautiful Jewish monument in Krakow.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.