Walking tour around Old Town by Gray Line Cracow
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Cracow is the city of Polish kings and bishops, cultural and artistic hub. A guided tour provides a unique opportunity of discovering little known historical facts and anecdotes wh
- Departure times: 14:00
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Takes Place In: Krakow
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
The programme of sightseeing with a professional tour guide includes the most important monuments of the the city, places of historical interest which witnessed the development of Cracow throughout centuries. The trail leads along the streets of the Old Town, starting by the Church of St. Adalbert, through the Main Square, St. Mary's Basilica, the Cloth Hall, historical buildings of the Jagiellonian University, Planty park and leads up to the Wawel Hill, with its castle and cathedral, as well as kings' graves and the Royal Sigismund Bell.
Participants should take an umbrella or a raincoat on rainy or snowy days.
Tour only in english!
Meeting point: St. Adalbert Church on Main Market Square
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.