Warsaw city tour by DiscoverCracow
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A day-long tour begins in Cracow. After a train ride, you will be collected from the Warsaw Central railway station and then, while traveling on board the bus with a tour guide, you will get to know the most important historic-cultural monuments. You will also visit the atmospheric borough – Praga, and see the historical sights connected with the lives of Jews in Warsaw. Next, you will take a stroll down £azienki Park where you will see the monumental Chopin statue or the Palace on the Water. While walking down the Royal Route and around the historic center of the capital city – the Old Town - you are bound to feel the unique atmosphere of the city. You might also want to pay a little visit to the Royal Castle and have a chance to experience it on your own. Before you start exploring the city individually, you’ll be given a special ‘welcome package’ with maps of the city and other necessary information for your individual explorations. After the break you will be driven to the central station and back to Cracow whereupon you will be collected and taken straight to the hotel.
The train journey is unassisted. The price includes the normal passenger train ticket only. If you wish to travel by Express or Intercity you will be charged extra.
Tour for minimum 2 people
Meeting point set individually
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.