Zakpane and Tatra Mountains by DiscoverCracow
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Escape to the spectacular mountains outside of Cracow. Zakopane, a mountain paradise only two hours drive from the city, is full of numerous attractions, spectacular views, highlan
- Departure times: 8:00
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Krakow
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
It is the highest city in Poland and has been known for decades as the hub of winter sports. In the summer, the place is visited by thousands of tourists as it provides countless opportunities for mountain excursions, hiking and climbing in stunningly beautiful surroundings. Visitors to Zakopane can admire the examples of the unique architectural style typical for the region and its history. The itinerary comprises a visit to the sculpture workshop of a local folk artist in the picturesque Chocho³ów - a village known for its traditional huts, a trip up the Guba³ówka (1,126 m) by a state-of-the-art funicular, a visit to the cemetery in Pêksowy Brzyzek, a walk along Krupówki, a visit to the Tatra Museum and the Museum of Zakopane Style in Willa Koliba, as well as the Chapel in Jaszczurówka - an example of Zakopane architecture with stained-glass windows and, last but not least, the largest ski jump in Poland - Wielka Krokiew.
Tour for minimum 2 people!
Meeting point set individually
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.