Chopin Warsaw Tour by Escape2Poland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Frederic Chopin music still resounds in the streets of Warsaw! Follows the steps of this legendary Polish composer and discover places that were most dear to his heart…which actually is buried in Warsaw!
- Departs from: Suggested time: 12:00-16:00
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Warsaw
Included in price:
This unique tour with all take you around Warsaw to follow the steps of Frederic Chopin, most famous Polish composer. See places connected with Chopin life: his family home, palaces where he performed his famous concerts and the church were his heart is buried; and learn many fascinating facts from Chopin’s biography. If it’s Sunday you will have the chance to listen to modern artists performing Chopin’s music in one of the most beautiful parks in Poland – Lazienki.
English Speaking Guide
All Entrance tickets
Local transport Tickets
Free coffee break
Duration: 4 h
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 10.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.