WINE TASTE EVORA by CoolTour Lx
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
In the Évora Tour you'll get to know the deepest Portugal, with magnificent plains filled with Vineyards, Cereals, from where the best Olive Oil is made.
- Departure times: 09:00, 09:15, 09:30, 09:45
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Starts in: LISBON
- Ends in: LISBOA
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
You'll visit the city of
Évora- a World Heritage Site - and its'
Roman Temple, the famous
Bones Chapel, the biggest Gothic Cathedral of Portugal, as also the Palace where Vasco da Gama received the order to discover the Sea Route to India. After a great day visiting, nothing better than nish it with a
degustation of the regional wines from Alentejoand to have a sunset at the oldest Cromlech in the Southern Europe, with more than 7000 years old!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 10.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||50.00%|