Full Day Fátima by Guia Dinâmico,Lda
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Leave Lisbon and head towards Fátima, altar of the world where in 1917 Our Lady appeared 3 little children. Visit of the sanctuary and also the homes of the children.
Free time on your own in Fatima.
Continue to Batalha to visit the church of the monastery of Our Lady of Victory, best example of gothic architecture in Portugal. Lunch in Nazaré, fishing village with beautiful atlantic coast. In the afternoon stop in Óbidos, medieval town surrounded by walls and considered national monument. Return to Lisbon. I drive a fully licensed minivan with all the insurances required by the Tourism of Portugal Organization.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.