Lisbon Food & Wine Tasting Walk by Inside Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy the flavours of the Portuguese Cuisine in Lisbon traditional places. The guide will give you lots of inside tips on Wine, Petiscos, Food, Fado and Good Company! Bring your ap
- Departure times: 4:30pm
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Takes Place In: Lisbon
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Bring your energy!
Included in price:
Find out about Lisbon's great Cafés, such as the 18th-century Café Nicola and Portugal's strong café-culture.
Take a look at all the delicious and exotic products on display at Manteigaria Silva, from dried, salted Bacalhau to the sausages, hams and cheeses, and learn all their secrets.
Learn the history of Port, Portugal's famous fortified wine, and then try it with the delicious São Jorge Cheese.
Marvel at the selection of Ports, chocolates and other delicacies at Casa Macário, and then taste the typical Portuguese Cherry Brandy.
Learn about Portuguese sweets and pastries and try the famous Pastel de Nata (custard tart) in Casa Brasileira.
Hear about the only tea produced in Europe, grown in the Atlantic Island of São Miguel, in the Azores.
Visit one of the most famous restaurants in Lisbon, the Trindade brewery.
Admire the beautiful views of Lisbon from the Garden of São Pedro de Alcântara, in the Bairro Alto.
Learn about the Bairro Alto quarter, home to some of Lisbon's most famous restaurants, fado-houses, bars and nightclubs.
Go down the steps of Calçada do Duque, and admire the breathtaking views of the castle hill, as you go past some more great restaurants.
Finish your Gourmet tour in style, in the Neo-Moorish Casa do Alentejo, a 17th-century palace that hides one of the most intriguing interiors in the city. Here, in the upstairs bar, you will sit down for a light meal and your guide will introduce you to some of Portugal's most famous delicacies, accompanied by a delicious Alentejo wine.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.