Old Lisbon & Flea Market Walk by Inside Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
- Learn about the civilizations, that occupied the territory of Portugal over the years, from pre-historic, settlers to Romans, and Moors,
- In the picturesque Martim Moniz Square, , learn about the origins of Portugal and the conquest , of Lisbon from the Moors in 1147.
- Hear the tale of Martim Moniz, , the hero of the Portuguese siege, of Lisbon.
- Find out about one of Lisbon's oldest neighbourhoods, the multicultural Mouraria. ,
- Be one of the privileged few to discover the breathtaking beauty of Lisbon as seen from the hidden Viewpoint of Nossa Senhora do Monte, .
- Learn the secret of Saint Gen's Chair, , a Roman marble chair that is kept in the beautiful little Chapel of Our Lady of the Hill. ,
- Admire Portugal's National Pantheon and the beautiful St.Vincent Church, , and take a look at the Feira da Ladra, Lisbon's massive flea market. ,
- Go back in time more than a thousand years, as you wander through the Moorish quarter of Alfama, , Lisbon's oldest neighbourhood.
- Visit the old Castle Citadel, and imagine being there in 1147, as the Portuguese and their allies took the city from the Moors. If Lisbon is still home to ghosts, this is where you may find them.
- Take a look at the ruins of a Roman Theatre, still being excavated and visit the Roman Theatre Museum, next door for a glimpse into Lisbon's glorious past as a great Roman City. ,
- As you finish your Old Lisbon tour in Campo das Cebolas, , admire the unusual Casa dos Bicos, , one of only three buildings of its kind in Europe.
Low Season: November to April - Every Sat
High Season: May to October - Tue and Sat
Starts at 10 am
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.