Porto City Train - Panoramic Tour by Living Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Panoramic city train tour where you will have an overview of the city and all the hidden treasures and trying a Port Wine tasting in the end.
- Departure times: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: Porto
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Panoramic tour through the city of Porto, famous for having a remarquable historic center.
The tour begins next to the cathedral, built in the 12th century. Soberly built and in novel style, the cathedral has followed the evolution of time, revealing in its facades and towers, many artistic elements, which are excellent examples of some of the main artistic movements through the Medieval Europe and their representation in Portugal.
The tour continues in direction to S.Bento train Station, founded in 1900 in the building that was formerly the Convent of São Bento, keeping therefore its name. This station is known for it's beautiful tiles which represent important moments of Portuguese history and culture.
Driving through Clérigos Church and Lello bookshop you will have the opportunity to have a great overview of the main monuments and heritage of this city.
Finally, you will be guided into a visit of a Port Wine Cellar. Here you not only learn as also you will have the opportunity to taste this unique drink.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.