Wine Tour Full Day by Living Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Get to know the history of three of the best wine estates in the North of Portugal while tasting few wines too. Delight yourself with a traditional lunch in the Douro Valley!
- Departure times: 08:30
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Porto
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Guided mini bus tour through the beautiful landscapes of the Douro Valley having the opportunity to visit three different Wine Estates and taste four different types of wine: Sparkling wine, Douro table wine, Port wine and Green wine.
Visit the Raposeira Cellars for sparkling wine located in the Vorosa's Valley, the demarcated region of sparkling wine. Get to know the original cellar, where some of the best Portuguese sparkling wines are produced. In the end of the visit you will be able to enjoy and taste the wine, as well.
Have lunch in a typical restaurant where you will enjoy some portuguese gastronomy and will also appreciate some table wine produced in the Douro Valley. For lunch you may select from a menu of starters, fish or meat, dessert, coffee and beverages also included.
After lunch the wine tour proceeds to "Quinta do Tedo". Located in the Douro Valley, this wine estate is located on the first demarcated wine region in the world (1756) where the famous Port Wine is produced.
The last stop is in Quinta da Aveleda. This wine estate is located in the demarcated region of Green wine, which dates back to the XVI century. In Quinta da Aveleda you will visit the gardens, bottling halls and have a wine tasting accompanied with locally produced cheese.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.