1 Day Loch Lomond, The Trossachs & Stirling Castle by Timberbush Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Take on day to visit Braveheart country and the land of heroes. Visit Stirling Castle and from the battlements view the battlesite of William Wallace's greatest victory.
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Edinburgh
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Departing Edinburgh, heading west,
we travel via Stirling, passing through
the charming country village of
Drymen, before making our first stop
at Balmaha, Loch Lomond. From here
we enter TheTrossachs, also known as
'Scotland inminiature'because of its
stunning scenery and more famous,
perhaps, for being home to the outlaw,
Rob RoyMacGregor.After a lunch stop
in Aberfoyle we travel over the Duke's
Pass, pausing for a glimpse of Loch
Achray, before arriving at Loch Katrine,
to experience the natural beauty
which inspired SirWalter Scott's
epic poem, "The Lady of the Lake".
Within the beauty of Scotland's first
national park, we can enjoy a boat
cruise on Loch Katrine, or a relaxing
walk or cycle along the pathway which
follows the loch's stunning northern
shoreline. (Hire bikes at the loch -
subject to availability).
We depart for Stirling early afternoon
and our last stop is the magnificent
Stirling Castle, sitting high on volcanic
rock, offering wonderful views of the
landscape.You will have time to visit
the castle and learn of the exploits of
key historical figures including William
Wallace,Robert the Bruce and Mary
Queen of Scots.We then make our
way back to Edinburgh.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.